Thanksgiving

     Most years at Thanksgiving, all of my family and relatives would celebrate together. We used to do it at my grandmother's house in Lake Stevens, but now we celebrate at my house, since my grandmother moved to Ocean Shores. We would always have a big lunch with turkey, pies, and much more. One of my favorite things that we eat at Thanksgiving is fruit salad. There is usually a football game on that we watch while we eat. Also, in the morning, my dad plays in what we call the Turkey Bowl, in which my dad plays football with some people in our church. However, we will not be gathering together this year. There are a lot of older people in our family, and we do not want to risk anyone getting COVID-19. We are not doing the Turkey Bowl either. This year, my family (that is, my parents and siblings) will be staying at home and eating a smaller lunch. My mom is making a special banana pudding for dessert. She also made some cupcakes. The cupcakes were meant to look like little turkeys, but it didn't go well. Since no one is coming over for Thanksgiving, the house is already decorated for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Prepare For Exams

Good Test Taking Habits

Good Test Taking Habits: Part Two