Smart Goals Part Two

 Goal #1
    Maintain good grades throughout the year
So far, I appear to have completed this goal in the first quarter. I was able to do this by studying, paying attention in class, and managing my time wisely.

Goal #2
    Learn to drive
As of now, I have not completed this goal. I believe that I cannot start learning how to drive until next August.

Goal #3
    Turn in all of my homework on time
I have not been able to complete this goal. I probably would've succeeded if I did not get sick a few weeks ago.


New Goal #1
    Maintain good grades throughout the next quarter

Specific- Maintain a 90% average on my schoolwork for the rest of the quarter.

Measurable- My grades can be seen on Renweb and on my report cards.

Actionable- I can do this by studying, paying attention in class, and managing my time wisely.

Relevant- This goal is relevant in that it may help me get into college and find a job.

Time-bound- I must keep this up until the end of the first semester in January.


New Goal #2
    Turn all of my homework in on time

Specific- Finish all of my assignments completely and turn them in on the day that they are due.

Measurable- All of my schoolwork has a deadline.

Actionable- I can do this through diligence and good time management.

Relevant- Doing this will have a positive impact on my grade.

Time-bound- All of my assignments have due dates.


New Goal #3
    Learn to drive.

Specific- Learn how to drive a car and get a driving license.

Measurable- The goal will be completed when I receive a valid driver's license.

Actionable- I can do this by reading on the subject and practicing with my parents.

Relevant- To be able to drive will be extremely helpful when I am an adult.

Time-bound- I have no specific deadline but I would like to have my license before Hannah does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Prepare For Exams

Good Test Taking Habits

Good Test Taking Habits: Part Two