Time Management

     To be honest, I do not put a lot of effort into time management. In order to finish my homework on time, I complete it as soon as I come home. With this system, I have no need to use a planner or a calendar, and I seldom need help from my parents. I am told that things will be different when I go to college, but as far as I can tell, it won't be too different from the months when we had to attend school from home last year, in which we were assigned homework at the beginning of week and had to turn it in in the next week. Despite these things, I know I should probably be more careful about my time. Ephesians 5:15-17 says, "Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Prepare For Exams

Good Test Taking Habits

Good Test Taking Habits: Part Two